In Episode 18, Energy Voices explores international development in honour of the adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals by the United Nations. Listen Tuesday, September 29 at 8pm MT on CJSW.com or subscribe to our podcast.
What's on this month?
- We talked to Benjamin Simmons from the Green Growth Knowledge Platform about the fundamentals of green growth and the green economy. Learn all about the concept and where you can get more information on this topic that is fundamental to a sustainable future for our planet.
- We borrow from the Asia Low Emissions Development Strategy Partnership to articulate how green growth can benefit both the environment and the economy.
- This Month in Energy features the hottest energy-related stories from September. Stay up-to-date on changing oil prices, new investments in renewables, and climate happenings leading up to COP21... all in 3 minutes or less.
- Co-founder of Student Energy, Kali Taylor, gives a run down on the Sustainable Development Goals and how they relate to energy.
- We air a portion of President Barack Obama's speech at the United Nations in New York regarding the launch of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Don't forget to tune in and tweet along at #energyvoices!